Recruiting for 2 expansion positions on the East Coast!
Our client is an exciting startup, providing informatics solutions to biotech and pharma customers worldwide. They are growing by leaps and bounds, and need dynamic/customer focused Scientists to join their pre-sales team!
Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills, knowledge of scientific software, and ideally previous customer/client interaction. With a broad customer focus, applicants can have scientific acumen in any of the following areas… molecular biology, cell biology, gene/cell therapy, immunology, drug discovery, proteomics or genomics.
If you are interested in joining a small, innovative and fast-growing company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
- Work with sales team in pre-sales consultative approach
- Deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Develop understanding of customers scientific workflow and data management in order to present relevant solutions
- Up to 50% Travel
- MS or PhD in Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar
- Excellent customer facing skills, including presentation skills and consultative selling aptitude; previous FAS experience a plus
- Experience with bioinformatics, LIMS, electronic lab notebooks or data management software preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with scientists as well as C Level executives
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and excellent benefits.