Seattle, Portland or Vancouver
Small company focused on providing innovative instruments for protein and gene expression.
Our client is a young, innovative company, focused on providing exceptional tools and application support for life science research. This position is responsible for selling instrumentation to life science and drug discovery researchers in academic, pharma and biotech accounts in the PNW region. We are seeking a high energy, technically sound sales professional who is familiar with key regional accounts.
- Achieve sales targets through both direct sales and management of distribution channels
- Perform instrument demonstrations, present product seminars, and represent company at vendor and tradeshows
- Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts, both academic and pharma.
- BS or higher in life science discipline
- 2+ years life science sales experience with proven track record of success
- Experience with Western blotting required
- Familiarity with academic and biopharma accounts in the PNW
- Proven ability to penetrate new accounts through networking and proactive lead generation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality; comfortable in dynamic startup environment with missionary sales mindset
- Self-motivated, competitive and highly driven individual
- Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission and excellent benefits.