Seeking experts in cell-based assays and microscopy.
Our client is launching a new technology in the cell analysis area and expanding their field applications team to support the pre-sales process. Candidates should have expertise in cell-based assays and microscopy/imaging.
Previous FAS experience is a plus, but not required. Lab Managers or Postdocs with excellent interpersonal skills, and interest/aptitude in a customer facing role are encouraged to apply.
- Provide pre- and post- sales support including product demos, technical presentations and troubleshooting
- Develop expert knowledge of relevant hardware and software, and stay current on new assays.
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings.
- Travel approximately 50%
- MS or PhD in Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or similar
- 5 years of cell biology experience in academic or industry setting
- Extensive knowledge of microscopy, imaging and cytometry
- Experience with cell culture, cell-based assays or high content screening
- Image analysis experience; familiarity with ImageJ, Matlab, CellProfiler, etc.
- Experience with microplate readers, robotics and related assays
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in troubleshooting and training other scientists
- 2+ years experience in imaging core, HTS/HCS lab or similar preferred
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Competitive salary plus bonus, car allowance and full benefits.