Bay, San Diego or LA
Leadership role, managing a team of 6-8 direct reports from Sales and Field Applications.
Our client is a young, innovative company in the tissue imaging market, with relevance in both research and translational applications. They are expanding their leadership team, seeking a Western Regional Manager to lead and mentor a team of 6-8 Field Sales Reps and Application Scientists. Previous sales management experience is required.
- Provide leadership to field sales team, to ensure company revenue goals are achieved
- Responsible for hiring, training and mentoring team members
- Work with sales team to identify and close customer opportunities
- Willing to travel 50% travel or more
- BS or higher in life science discipline
- 5 years sales management experience, managing both capital equipment and reagents
- Knowledge in the imaging market (microscopy, IHC, High Content or Cellular Imaging) preferred
- Strong mentor approach to management; empowering and holding team accountable
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and overachievement attitude
- Competitive base plus lucrative commission structure, stock options and excellent benefits.