Chicago or Major Midwest Hub
Seeking a technical sales professional with expertise in histology to represent our client’s portfolio of IHC and IF reagents for both the clinical and research markets.
Our client is a young, innovative company in the tissue imaging market, with relevance in both research and translational applications. This role is a highly technical position, with responsibility for closing reagent sales, giving presentations and training customers on how to use imaging reagents. Previous sales or FAS experience preferred.
- Meet sales objectives in the territory – prospecting, lead generation and closing orders.
- Work with customers to ensure successful and reoccurring use of reagents
- Utilize consultative sales skills to ensure customer satisfaction and drive cross-selling within territory
- Up to 50% overnight travel
- BS in Biology or similar Life Science discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- Previous reagent sales or FAS experience in Life Sciences or pre-clinical market
- Knowledge of microscopy, IHC, pathology applications and imaging analysis is required
- Strong prospecting and exceptional negotiation skills
- Effective at building rapport and long last relationships with customers in the lab
- Team player; able to work effectively within a matrix team environment
- Established network in regional academic imaging cores and pathology labs a plus
- Experience with CRM system, ideally SalesForce.com
- Competitive base plus lucrative commission structure, stock options and excellent benefits.