Great Lakes/Upper Midwest Region – Chicago, Pittsburgh or Philadelphia preferred
Great opportunity for Lab Manager or Postdoc with excellent interpersonal skills, looking for an opportunity to move off the bench into a customer facing role. Extensive IHC and Microscopy experience required.
We are seeking candidates with extensive tissue imaging expertise to support and represent our client’s portfolio of digital pathology and multispectral imaging products in both the clinical and research markets. This company offers an innovative product line, and one of the best corporate cultures and management teams in our industry. This is an expansion position due to continued growth in the region.
Previous applications support or industry experience a plus, but not necessary. We will strongly consider Postdoc or Lab Manager applicants with expertise in biomarkers and tissue imaging, and a desire to transition to a customer facing role.
- Provide technical presentations and instrument demonstrations at customer sites and scientific conferences
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders and collaborations with key customers
- Provide feedback to marketing and R&D teams for new application and instrumentation development
- Work with sales team to identify and close customer opportunities
- Up to 50% travel
- PhD in Pathology, Immunology, Cellular Biology, Biomolecular Engineering or similar
- 3+ years experience working with histology, IHC, ISH and immunofluorescence
- Knowledge of how a pathology lab operates
- Experience working with macrophages, T cells and B cells preferred
- Immuno-oncology, proteomics and/or biomarker experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work effectively in a matrix team environment
- Strong capacity to multi-task and show initiative in driving projects
- Competitive base plus bonus structure, company car and excellent benefits.