Seeking PhD level candidates with expertise in pre-clinical in vivo imaging.
Our client is a market leader in the pre-clinical in vivo imaging space. They are expanding their customer support team in the Northeast. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with optical imaging (preferably in a core lab environment) and excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Develop and present technical presentations and customer training
- Assist customers with experimental design and troubleshooting
- Attend and present at scientific conferences
- Assist Product Managers and marketing teams with scientific content development
- Approximately 50-60% travel in Northeast US
- PhD in Life Science discipline
- 3+ years optical imaging experience required; CT experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of live animal imaging, cell culture and molecular biology
- Experience working in a vivarium environment preferred
- Highly motivated, achievement driven, team player personality
- Competitive base plus lucrative bonus structure, company car and excellent benefits.