This role is responsible for developing and managing the company’s product training program for their global sales and field applications teams.
Our client is a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research. This is a fantastic organization with a positive team culture, innovative product line and excellent customer service. We are seeking an individual to lead the global training program for their field sales and applications teams.
- Develop sales training strategies for both on-site and on-line product training
- Work with product management, FAS and Sales teams for content development
- Manage training schedules, providing relevant communication to employees
- Continuously asses training levels of team members
- Maintain and update training materials
- ~20% overnight travel
- BS in life science discipline; advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years experience in sales, product management, field applications or sales training
- Teaching, training or mentoring experience required
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits.