This role is responsible for developing and managing the company’s product training program for their global field applications and sales teams.
Our client is a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research. This is a fantastic organization with a positive team culture, innovative product line and excellent customer service. We are seeking an individual to lead the global training program for their field sales and applications teams.
- Develop curriculum, for both on-site and on-line product training
- Work with product management, FAS and Sales teams for content development
- Manage training schedules, providing relevant communication to employees
- Continuously asses training levels of team members
- Maintain and update training materials
- Less than 20% overnight travel
- BS in life science discipline; MS or PhD a plus
- 2+ years lab experience
- Teaching and/or training experience required
- Customer facing (sales/FAS) experience preferred
- Interest in working with technology/lab instrumentation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits.