Seeking an experienced Product Manager to join an innovative startup in the Bay area!
This company is growing rapidly due to an innovative technology for pre-clinical imaging of immuno-oncology applications. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead a small team in portfolio management and marketing efforts.
- Provide both strategic and tactical leadership for the product portfolio
- Define product strategy and develop roadmaps for current and future products
- Develop marketing requirement documents and sales collateral
- Manage beta testing with early adopters for new product development
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Interact with customers via site visits and scientific conferences/tradeshows
- Manage two direct reports
- BS in Biology or similar; MS or PhD a plus
- 5 years Product management experience in the life sciences market
- Demonstrated experience launching new products
- Knowledge of imaging or pre-clinical imaging space preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Travel up to 30%
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.