Our client is an exciting startup, providing informatics solutions to biotech and pharma customers worldwide. They are seeking an outgoing Scientist that is interested in transitioning to a commercial focused role.
If you are interested in joining a small, innovative and fast-growing company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
Candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills. With a broad customer focus, applicants can have scientific acumen in any of the following areas… molecular biology, cell biology, gene/cell therapy, immunology, drug discovery, proteomics or genomics. Experience with LIMS or ELN would be ideal.
- Support sales and field applications team in operational activities (prepare RFPs, technical resource data, etc.)
- Coordinate technical data for field team that includes sample data, demo information and presentations
- Manage and coordinate training for field applications team, including onboarding and new product launches
- BS or higher in Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Strong in organization and managing multiple tasks
- Experience with LIMS, electronic lab notebooks or data management software preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with scientists as well as C Level executives
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Competitive base plus excellent benefits.