Boston or Cambridge based.
Seeking a technical sales consultant to maintain and grow our client’s customer base in pharma, biotech and academic accounts.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team, seeking a technical sales rep to maintain and grow their customer base in pharma, biotech and academic accounts in Cambridge, MA.
- Meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Use missionary sales tactics and prospecting to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Call on pharma, biotechs and large academic facilities; call points include Research Associates, Lab Managers and C level contacts
- 2+ years research/drug discovery sales experience
- BS in life science discipline; Advanced degree preferred
- Familiarity with pharma and biotech accounts in the Cambridge area
- Experience with stem cells, primary cells, HTS, cell based assays, flow cytometry, drug screening, immunology and/or hematology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Missionary sales experience and passion/motivation to develop a new market
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission structure, and excellent benefits.