Product training and assay optimization support for multimode plate readers and liquid handling instrumentation.
Our client is a market leader in liquid handling and detection platforms for life science and drug discovery research. This is a fantastic organization with a positive team culture, innovative product line and excellent customer service. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their FAS team, seeking candidates with expertise in HTS.
The ideal candidate is a Lab Manager or Research Associate with excellent interpersonal skills, looking for an opportunity to move off the bench into a customer facing role.
- Provide training and troubleshooting support to customers on both instrumentation and assay optimization.
- Develop expert knowledge of relevant hardware and software, and stay current on new assays.
- Represent company at vendor shows in the Bay area.
- Concentrated customer focus in the Bay area; minimal overnight travel
- BS or MS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology or similar
- 2-5 years experience in HTS screening core lab or similar environment
- Extensive experience with multimode microplate readers, liquid handling and related assays (ELISAs, FRET, HTRF, FP, AlphaScreen)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in troubleshooting and training other scientists
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Competitive salary, bonus, company car and excellent benefits.