3 Expansion Positions – Boston/NYC, Los Angeles, and Houston/Dallas
Pre- and Post-sales support for immunoassay platform.
Our client is a leading provider of instrumentation and biochemical assays for life science and drug discovery research. Their platform is used for a variety of applications including biomarker discovery, cell signaling pathway analysis, and toxicology studies in both research and pre-clinical markets. This is an innovative and growing mid-sized company with highly respected technology and a fantastic management team.
Previous FAS experience is preferred, but not required. If you meet the technical requirements and have the interpersonal/presentation skills required for this position, we are definitely interested in speaking to scientists looking to transition from the bench to a customer facing role.
- Work with local sales team, providing pre and post-sales support, training and troubleshooting
- Present scientific seminars and product demonstrations
- Assist with assay development projects
- PhD in Biochemistry, Immunology or related Life Science discipline (or MS with 3+ years industry bench experience in assay development)
- Technical expertise in immunoassays, assay development and troubleshooting
- Ability to present and troubleshoot, working with customers in high stress situations
- Keen understanding of antibodies, protein interactions, and the nuances of building an assay from scratch in various matrices
- Previous FAS or industry experience preferred, however, we will consider a strong lab manager, recent PhD grad or postdoc with extensive experience in novel assay development
- Experience with biomarker development and/or clinical applications a plus
- Competitive base plus lucrative bonus structure, car allowance and excellent benefits.