Product portfolio includes cell biology and immunology reagents/kits.
Our client is a global provider of reagents, assays and services for the life science and drug discovery market. They are well respected for quality products and high integrity company culture. They are seeking candidates to represent their complete product portfolio, calling on academic and biopharma accounts in Texas. This is a backfill due to an internal promotion. The territory is in excellent condition with a strong pipeline and currently exceeding sales quotas.
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Maintain existing accounts, and identify and develop new opportunities
- Overnight travel of 30-35%
- BS in life science discipline; advanced degree a plus
- 2+ years life science sales or FAS experience with a proven track record of success
- Established network in the Houston and Dallas academic accounts preferred
- Strong technical knowledge in cell based assays, western blotting, flow cytometry, IHC and other antibody based applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong networks and successfully manage long term customer relationships
- Competitive base plus lucrative commission structure, car allowance and excellent benefits.