Houston, Dallas, Chicago, St. Louis or Minneapolis
Seeking a technical sales professional to represent our client’s portfolio of Tissue Imaging instruments and reagents in the research and translational markets.
Our client is an exciting startup in the tissue imaging market, with relevance in both research and translational applications. They are expanding their sales team, seeking a successful capital sales professional with imaging experience to represent their portfolio of instruments and reagents for the immuno-oncology market. If you are interested in joining a small, innovative company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
- Meet sales objectives in the territory – prospecting, lead generation and closing orders.
- Product portfolio includes capital equipment, reagents and software
- Up to 50% overnight travel
- BS in Biology or similar Life Science discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years capital sales experience in Life Sciences or pre-clinical market
- Knowledge of tissue imaging (microscopy, IHC, pathology) preferred
- Hunter mentality; strong closer
- Established network in academic imaging cores and pathology labs
- Previous experience in (or aptitude and interest in) a startup environment, selling disruptive technology
- Relevant network in the pharma, biotech and academic accounts in the region
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, achievement-driven and customer focused
- Competitive base plus lucrative (uncapped) commission structure, company car, stock options and excellent benefits.