Boston, NYC or DC (or any major East Coast Hub)
Expansion position to support US field sales organization with technical seminars, demonstrations and training.
Due to continued growth, our client is expanding their customer support team, seeking scientists interested in transitioning from the bench to a field based role. This is a small, fast growing company with innovative products for the biologics manufacturing and gene therapy markets. They have a refreshing company culture and management team.
- Assist sales team with pre-sales efforts through demonstrations, presentations, etc.
- Train sales team and customers on new products
- Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts
- Extensive travel throughout the US, with occasional international travel
- MS or PhD in Cell Biology or related field
- Experience with transfection, cell culture, and gene therapy required
- Experience with viral vector manufacturing preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive base plus bonus, and excellent benefits.