Product portfolio includes gene expression and transfection reagents. Concentrated geographical territory.
This position is a perfect fit for a recent college graduate or lab technician, seeking an opportunity to enter into a scientific sales career. Our client is a small, innovative company with a portfolio of gene expression reagents. In this role, you will work alongside a Senior Sales Representative, developing and growing business in Maryland and Virginia.
- Maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Develop relationships with researchers in academic, government and biopharma accounts in the region
- BS in Biology or similar discipline
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of cell culture; familiarity with gene expression and transfection a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, highly driven individual
- Compensation includes base salary, commission, car allowance and excellent benefits.