San Francisco Bay Area
Recruiting for expansion position on the West Coast!
Our client is an exciting startup, providing informatics solutions to biotech and pharma customers worldwide. They are growing by leaps and bounds, and need dynamic/customer focused Scientists to join their pre-sales team!
Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills, and ideally previous customer/client interaction. Applicants must also have scientific acumen in any of the following areas… small molecule drug discovery, siRNA, polymer chemistry and/or GMP regulations.
If you are interested in joining a small, innovative and fast-growing company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
- Work with sales team in pre-sales consultative approach
- Deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Develop understanding of customers scientific workflow and data management in order to present relevant solutions
- Up to 50% Travel
- MS or PhD in Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar
- Excellent customer facing skills, including presentation skills and consultative selling aptitude; previous FAS experience a plus
- Experience with LIMS, electronic lab notebooks or informatics data management software preferred
- Experience with small molecule drug development, chemically modified peptides and siRNA, ADCs, polymers (HELM), etc.
- Familiarity with GMP environment and regulations
- Ability to effectively communicate with scientists as well as C Level executives
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and excellent benefits.