Boston, NYC, Philadelphia or Maryland based
Field based role in customer training and support.
Our client is an exciting startup, that has developed an innovative imaging platform and analysis system for tissue biomarker discovery. We are seeking applicants with microscopy experience and a passion for training and troubleshooting.
Previous applications support or industry experience is a plus, but not necessary. We will strongly consider applicants from the lab with expertise in microscopy or immunohistochemistry, and a desire to transition to a customer facing role.
- Provide customer training and troubleshooting support for tissue staining and image analysis products
- Provide customer feedback to R&D and marketing to improve and expand product offerings
- Up to 40% travel
- BS, MS or PhD in Pathology, Immunology, Cellular Biology, Biomolecular Engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience with histology, IHC, and immunofluorescence
- Immuno-oncology experience a plus
- Experience working with microscopes and image analysis
- Adept at training researchers, and skilled at troubleshooting
- Able to work effectively in a matrix team environment
- Competitive base plus bonus, company car, stock options and excellent benefits.