Boston OR San Francisco Bay Area
Recruiting for 2 expansion positions, seeking outgoing scientists with expertise in the cell therapy space.
Our client has developed cutting edge technology for transfecting cells, allowing biopharma companies to increase their productivity in producing protein therapeutics. This company offers a unique platform that is positively impacting the discovery, development and manufacturing processes within cellular therapeutics, vaccines and small molecule drugs.
We are seeking candidates with expertise in cell therapy, stem cell culture, CRISPR and/or bioproduction. This individual must have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills. If you are interested in joining a small, innovative and fast-growing company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
- Assist customers in evaluating technology through product demonstrations and technical presentations.
- Provide customer training and troubleshooting in both upstream cell culture applications and downstream transfection
- Contribute to the publication of scientific and marketing documents
- Perform regular literature reviews, identify key opinion leaders, and provide market feedback to marketing and development teams for product enhancements and new applications
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings
- MS or PhD in Cell Therapy, Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar
- 3 years experience in gene editing, cellular therapy or immunology
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture
- Experience with primary cell genome-editing such as CRISPR/Cas-9 preferred
- Experience in culturing CHO cells and/or working with bioreactors in development and manufacture of protein therapeutics a plus
- Working knowledge of protein production, HTS-scale cell culture, cell-based screening assays and process flow also advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Passion to solve problems, troubleshoot and train other scientists
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and excellent benefits.