Expansion role for high growth company in the cellular therpaeutics space.
Seeking a capital sales professional in Boston to represent cutting edge technology in the biopharma production/cell therapy market. This company offers a unique platform that is positively impacting discovery, development and manufacturing processes within cellular therapeutics, vaccine and biologics drug development.
And as exciting as the technology and market segment are, that’s not even the best part! The culture and management style within this organization is beyond impressive. They work hard and play hard! You will have autonomy. You will have equity in the organization. You will have the opportunity for significant financial rewards.
If you are interested in joining a small, innovative and fast-growing company with exponential growth potential, and you have the experience and drive to succeed, please contact us!
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Maintain existing accounts, and identify and develop new opportunities
- Primary focus on large academic and research hospital accounts
- BS in life science discipline
- 5+ years life science sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling capital equipment of $100k+ or more
- Well established network with Key Opinion Leaders at regional academic accounts, particularly in the areas of cell therapy, immunology, HTS, HCS and protein production
- Strong technical knowledge in cell-based assays, immunology, transfection techniques and protein production
- Results oriented. Passionate and dedicated to selling innovative technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; able to sell at any level of the organization, from bench scientist to C Suite
- Ability to build strong networks and successfully manage long term customer relationships
- Miller Heiman, SPIN or other sales training preferred
- Competitive base plus lucrative (uncapped) commission structure, car allowance, equity and excellent benefits.