East Coast (based in Boston, Philadelphia or NYC)
West Coast (based in the Bay Area)
Keywords: Protein characterization, protein purification, process development, cell therapy, viral vectors.
This company is a leading provider of instrumentation and reagents for life science research and drug discovery/development. We are seeking candidates with expertise in proteins and bioprocessing to support our client’s portfolio of instruments for protein characterization and purification.
Previous applications support or industry experience preferred, but not necessary. Will also consider postdoc or Lab Manager applicants with relevant technical expertise, and an aptitude and desire to transition to a customer facing role.
- Provide pre-sales technical presentations and instrument demonstrations at customer sites and scientific conferences
- Provide customer training, application support and troubleshooting
- Develop relationships and support collaborations with key opinion leaders
- Provide feedback to marketing and R&D teams for new application and instrumentation development
- 50%+ overnight travel
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or similar; MS or PhD preferred
- Knowledge of biotherapeutics, process development, protein characterization, protein purification, antibody development, cell culture, and/or microfluidics
- Experience with cell and gene therapy preferred
- Knowledge of AAV, CZE and CE-SDS preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work effectively in a matrix team environment
- Compensation includes base salary, bonsu, company car and excellent benefits.