Manage key account relationships, maintaining and expanding business opportunities.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team, seeking a highly technical individual with business development and/or project management experience. This individual will manage select high profile accounts in the Boston/Cambridge area.
- Achieve territory business goals by maintaining and expanding existing key account relationships
- Develop tailored business proposals and presentations for both sales and educational opportunities
- Work with project managers to provide effective project and alliance management for customers and ensure timely delivery of contract terms and milestones for GMP projects
- Serve as the voice of the customer, providing feedback to the marketing team in efforts to improve customer experience and adapt/respond to new product and service needs
- 2+ years drug discovery sales experience preferred; may consider Project Manager with client facing skills and cell therapy expertise
- BS in life science discipline; MS or PhD preferred
- Familiarity with pharma and biotech accounts in the Boston/Cambridge area
- Experience with stem cells, primary cells, HTS, cell based assays, flow cytometry, drug screening, immunology and/or hematology
- Ability to learn and understand highly technical content
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Missionary sales experience and passion/motivation to develop a new market
- Compensation: competitive salary, uncapped commission and excellent benefits.