Seeking experienced Life Science Sales Consultant with an established network at Fred Hutch, UW and other high level accounts in the PNW.
Our client is a market leader in the life science instrumentation market, and have recently launched an innovative cellular analysis platform. We are seeking an experienced life science sales rep to join their team in the PNW, to make an immediate impact in penetrating accounts and driving revenue. The company has a great reputation for product quality and service, as well as an excellent management team and company culture
- Meet sales targets; responsible for prospecting, full sales cycle and closing business
- Establish and nurture customer relationships
- Develop knowledge of relevant hardware and software, and stay current on new assays
- BS in life science discipline
- 2+ years sales experience in drug discovery or life science research sales; capital or reagents
- Established network of relevant academic, pharma and clinical accounts in the region
- Experience with HTS applications, microplate readers, flow cytometry and/or imaging platforms
- Knowledge of a broad range of biochemical and cellular assays a plus
- Hunter – high drive and accomplishment focused
- Compensation: competitive base salary, uncapped commission, car allowance and excellent benefits.