MD/DC or RTP
Candidates must have a track record of sales success and an established customer network within the NIH.
Our client is an exciting startup in the tissue imaging market, with relevance in both research and translational applications. They are seeking a successful life science sales professional with an established network in the NIH to represent their portfolio of IHC related instruments and reagents. If you are interested in joining a small, innovative company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
- Meet sales objectives in the territory – prospecting, lead generation and closing orders.
- Product portfolio includes capital equipment, reagents and software
- Travel 50-60%
- BS in Biology or similar Life Science discipline.
- 3+ years sales experience in Life Sciences or pre-clinical market; capital equip sales preferred
- Must have experience working with the NIH and other regional academic and government accounts
- Knowledge of tissue imaging (microscopy, IHC, pathology) preferred
- Hunter mentality; strong prospecting and closing skills
- Established network in academic imaging cores and pathology labs
- Previous experience in (or aptitude and interest in) a startup environment, selling disruptive technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, achievement-driven and customer focused
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission structure, company car, equity and excellent benefits.