Develop new business opportunities in biotech and pharma accounts. Portfolio includes raw materials for cell therapy and drug discovery research and development.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team, seeking a technical sales rep in the Boston/Cambridge area to maintain and grow their customer base in pharma and biotech accounts.
- Meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Use missionary sales tactics and prospecting to identify and qualify new opportunities
- 2+ years research/drug discovery sales experience
- BS in life science discipline; Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with stem cells, primary cells, HTS, cell based assays, flow cytometry, drug screening, immunology and/or hematology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Passion/motivation to develop a new market
- Compensation: competitive salary, uncapped commission and excellent benefits.