Establish new accounts and grow business within current accounts, focusing on cell therapy and antibody development.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team, seeking a technical sales rep in the Boston area to maintain and grow their customer base in pharma and biotech accounts.
- Meet or exceed territory sales quotas
- Use missionary sales tactics and prospecting to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Establish strong customer relationships to broaden business opportunities within current accounts
- 2+ years research/drug discovery sales experience
- BS in life science discipline; Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with stem cells, primary cells, HTS, cell based assays, flow cytometry, drug screening, immunology and/or hematology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Passion/motivation to develop a new market
- Competitive base plus commission and full benefits.