Remote Based – supporting East Coast Sales team.
Can be based anywhere in CST or EST time zone.
Responsible for cold calls, lead generation and follow-up of warm leads generated through tradeshows and website.
Our client is a young, innovative company, providing exceptional tools for the discovery, development and manufacturing processes within cellular therapeutics, vaccine and biologics drug development. This position is responsible for lead generation and qualification of customer prospects. Previous inside sales or customer facing experience preferred.
- Assist North America sales teams to meet sales goals
- Prospect and qualify new leads through proactive lead generation and trade show follow-up
- Maintain detailed records of customer correspondence in SalesForce database
- Assist field sales reps with product demos, vendor shows and other customer follow-up as needed
- BS or higher in Biology or related life science field
- 2+ years inside (or field) sales experience highly desirable (will consider strong applicants with customer service experience that display sales aptitude and drive)
- Ability to engage customers and present value proposition over the phone
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technical products in the following areas… protein production, cell based assays, gene editing, cell therapy and immunology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self –motivated, highly driven, results oriented individual
- Competitive base plus commission and full benefits.