MD/DC or Boston
Exciting opportunity to join a startup as first US sales person to introduce this innovative technology in the cell culture space!
Our client is an exciting startup, launching a disruptive technology in the cell therapy/cell culture market. This company has a great corporate culture with an experienced leadership team with proven success in bringing innovative technologies to market. We are seeking a missionary sales rep to build the business from the ground up, focusing on academic, biopharma and government laboratories.
- Develop business plan to meet sales quotas
- Heavy focus on prospecting, lead generation and establishing new business development contracts
- Develop strategic collaborations with customers and potential distributors
- BS in life science discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years life science sales/bus dev experience
- Hunter! Strong prospecting and cold calling skills, and a passion for introducing new technologies
- Established relationships in east coast academic, biopharma and government accounts (including NIH)
- Experience with both direct and distribution sales models preferred
- Previous experience selling products in the cell culture and/or gene & cell therapy space a plus
- Aggressively self-motivated, solid work ethic and achievement driven personality.
- Able to travel 50%
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, equity and full benefits.