Territory: NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS and TN
Base: RTP or Atlanta
Responsible for selling microplate readers and cell analysis platforms in academic, biotech and government accounts.
We are seeking an experienced life science sales rep to join our client’s team in the Southeast, to make an immediate impact in penetrating accounts and driving revenue. The company has a great reputation for product quality and service, as well as an excellent management team and company culture.
- Meet sales targets; responsible for prospecting, full sales cycle and closing business
- Establish and nurture customer relationships
- Develop knowledge of relevant hardware and software, and stay current on new assays
- BS in life science discipline
- 2+ years sales experience in drug discovery or life science research sales; capital or reagents
- Established network of relevant academic, government and industry accounts in the region
- Experience with HTS applications, microplate readers, flow cytometry and/or imaging platforms
- Knowledge of a broad range of biochemical and cellular assays a plus
- Hunter – high drive and accomplishment focused
- Competitive base plus uncapped bonus, car allowance and full benefits.