Base Location: Boston, NYC, NJ, Philly, MD or DC
Exciting opportunity for experienced imaging sales professional to join a young, growing company with a disruptive technology in the molecular imaging space.
Our client has developed a cutting edge molecular imaging platform with three-dimensional fluorescent based high-resolution imaging capabilities. They are expanding their team, seeking an experienced capital equipment sales professional with knowledge of the microscopy/imaging market and an established network in academic, biotech and pharma accounts on the east coast.
- Achieve sales targets; responsible for prospecting, full sales cycle and closing business
- Establish and nurture customer relationships, including key opinion leaders
- Develop knowledge of relevant hardware and software; able to present to a broad scientific audience
- BS in life science discipline
- 5+ years proven sales experience, selling capital equipment into the pre-clinical research space
- Knowledge of fluorescence microscopy, histology and image analysis
- Experience with molecular imaging and/or clinical space also preferred
- Strong hunting and business development skills; previous missionary sales experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base plus uncapped bonus and full benefits.