Two Open Territories:
1) Bay Area
2) PNW – based in Seattle or Portland
Support customers in the pre- and post-sales process, providing technical presentations, instrument demos and training on automated liquid handling instrumentation and software.
Our client is a market leader in automation and liquid handling instrumentation for the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. We are currently seeking individuals with experience using automation workflows and applications (NGS sample prep, cell based assays, PCR, etc.) to join their customer facing team.
- Provide technical expertise to customers evaluating the company’s technology through instrument demos, technical presentations, solution design and configuration, customer training and troubleshooting
- Develop expert knowledge of relevant hardware and software, and stay current on new assays.
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings.
- Travel approximately 50% (less if based in Bay area)
- BS, MS or PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar life science discipline
- 3+ years experience with automated liquid handling instrumentation
- Experience with any of the following applications: NGS sample prep, nucleic acid purification/quantification, PCR or qPCR reaction setup
- Experience writing methods or scripts in instrument native language or software
- Experience with VBScript, VBA and .NET applications a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Competitive base plus bonus, car allowance and full benefits.