1) New England Territory – Boston Based
2) N. California/PNW Territory – Bay Area base preferred (will consider Seattle)
Achieve sales quotas, managing 6-12 month sales cycle.
Exciting opportunity to join a small, fast-growing company launching a disruptive new technology for protein characterization. Great management team, lucrative comp structure, and opportunity for equity!
- Develop territory business plan to achieve territory sales targets
- Effectively manage 6-12 month sales cycle
- Establish and nurture customer relationships, including key opinion leaders, within regional academic, biotech and pharma accounts
- BS in life science discipline
- 5+ years proven capital equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of FTIR, CD, Spectroscopy, Mass spec, chromatography or similar analytical instrumentation and applications
- Understanding of large molecule drug discovery and formulation
- Strong hunting and business development skills; previous missionary sales experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Lucrative comp plan includes competitive base plus commission, car allowance, equity and full benefits.