New England Territory
Need strong hunter with proven capital equipment sales experience to launch new SPR technology.
We are seeking an experienced capital equipment sales rep with proteomics knowledge to join our client’s field sales team. This is a small company launching a novel SPR technology. Huge career growth potential.
- Develop territory business plan to achieve territory sales targets
- Establish customer relationships, including key opinion leaders, within regional academic, biotech and pharma accounts
- Close opportunities in funnel, and develop future opportunities through prospecting and networking
- BS in Cell Biology, Bioengineering or similar life science discipline
- 5+ years life science sales experience; preferably selling capital equipment
- Familiarity with SPR, protein characterization, biophysical analysis, binding affinities/kinetics, and molecular interactions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong hunter mentality
- Well established network in the New England pharmabio accounts
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, equity and full benefits.