Remote based – Anywhere in US or Canada.
Lead and manage global marketing team, including digital and product marketing.
We are seeking applicants with marketing leadership experience, managing a life science instrumentation portfolio. This is a small, fast growing company with new products in the proteomics and biophysical measurements space. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, with the ability to both manage and contribute directly to daily marketing activities.
- Lead and manage global marketing team, including digital and product marketing
- Develop strategic and tactical marketing plan for company’s instrument portfolio
- Provide product positioning and go-to-market strategy; train sales and distribution teams
- Develop marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and develop lead pipeline
- Work in collaborative relationship with Sales to meet revenue goals.
- BS in Molecular Biology or similar life science discipline; MS/PhD or MBA preferred
- 5+ years marketing experience, with responsibility for go-to-market strategy and execution
- Experience developing comprehensive marketing plan
- Knowledge of protein applications such as ELISAs, Affinity Binding Assays, SPR and label free technologies
- Strong knowledge of customer value proposition and demand/lead generation strategies
- Proven organization, project management and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and full benefits.