Remote based – Anywhere in US.
Home office position with minimal/occasional travel.
Manage incoming customer inquiries, as well as proactively developing sales funnel.
Our client is an exciting startup in the cell culture media market that has experienced exponential growth in the last year! They are expanding their Customer Success team, seeking candidates with lab experience and a desire to transition to an inside sales role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced high growth company, offering huge potential for career growth!
- Manage incoming customer inquiries via phone and email about products and quote requests
- Proactively contact customers (“warm leads”) to develop sales opportunities; schedule customer appointments for field sales team when relevant
- Assist with marketing campaigns, tradeshows, etc.
- Keep detailed notes in CRM
- Build expertise in key customer applications
- BS in Biology or related life science discipline
- 1-3 yrs experience in bioproduction, cell therapy, cell culture and/or technical sales
- Knowledge of cell biology or cell culture
- Previous technical support, sales or customer service experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and full benefits.