Assist Field App Scientists and Sales Reps by providing customer sample/demo process, and creating app notes, presentations and white papers.
Our client is a young, innovative company, with an exciting platform for proteomics research. We are seeking strong scientists with experience in immunoassay applications seeking opportunities “off the bench”. This position will be based at the corporate headquarters with occasional travel to client labs.
- Manage internal customer sample testing/demo process for immunoassays
- Execute proof of concept studies for new and existing assays
- Create application notes, presentations, posterns, white papers, etc. to assist Field App Scientists and sales personnel
- Up to 20% travel
- MS or higher in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- 2-5 years lab experience, including development of immunoassays ideally
- Customer-facing experience in applications, training, or technical support a plus
- Knowledge of ELISAs, biomarker discovery and/or protein analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary plus bonus, equity and full benefits.