Southeast Territory – Based in MD, DC or RTP
Dynamic hybrid sales/FAS role. Responsible for full sales cylce – prospecting, demos and closing orders.
Our client manufactures bench top instrumentation for cellular analysis, with particular focus in the biomanufacturing and cellular therapeutics market. The ideal candidate will have previous sales or FAS experience and knowledge of flow cytometry based applications. We may consider strong applicants from the bench with expertise in cell counting/flow cytometry and the aptitude and desire for technical sales.
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle – prospecting, sales calls, technical presentations, demos, closing orders and follow-up
- Meet sales targets and maintain positive customer relationships
- Manages sales funnel and forecasts effectively using CRM
- Approximately 50% travel
- BS or higher in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or similar life science discipline
- Previous life science sales or FAS experience preferred
- 1-2 years bench experience with flow or similar cell analysis instrumentation
- Knowledge of the biotech, pharma, CRO and cell therapy accounts in the region
- Highly motivated self-starter. Hunter mentality; strong prospecting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission, car allowance and full benefits.