Seattle, Portland or Bay Area
Support customers in the pre- and post-sales process, providing technical presentations, demos, training and troubleshooting.
Our client is a market leader in instrumentation and assays for HTS, drug discovery and life science research. This company has an excellent reputation in the industry for quality, innovation and customer support. We are seeking scientists with technical competence in biochemical and antibody based assays, and a desire to work with customers.
- Present technical seminars, webinars and product demonstrations
- Provide customer training, application support and on-site technical support
- Work collaboratively with the regional sales team to meet sales objectives
- Provide insight to R&D and Product Development teams on strategic market opportunities and new application ideas
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- BS in Life Science discipline; MS or PhD preferred
- Experience in assay development, HTS, ELISAs, and other biochemical/cell based assays
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive base plus bonus, company car and full benefits.