NYC or NJ
Seeking an experienced Capital equipment sales rep to manage pharma, biotech and academic accounts in NYC and NJ.
Opportunity to work with a fantastic team, including a dedicated Field Application Scientist for this specific territory.
- Develop business plan to achieve territory revenue quotas
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle – prospecting, sales calls, closing orders and follow-up
- Responsible for selling instrumentation within price range of $100k – $350k
- BS, MS or PhD in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or similar life science discipline
- 3+ years CapX sales experience required with proven track record of achieving targets
- Familiar with cell analysis, cell sorting and/or flow cytometry; CGT experience a plus
- Strong prospecting skills; hunter mentality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Must work well in matrixed team environment
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, generous car allowance and full benefits.