Any US city
Seeking candidates passionate about marketing new technology, and able to adapt quickly in a fast paced “startup” environment.
Exciting opportunity to build a marketing team from the ground up – content, branding, digital, demand lead gen, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for automation business unit, including brand development and marketing communications
- Scale the marketing team to meet growth needs – responsible for hiring, training and mentoring a successful team
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities
- Create and implement customer engagement startegies
- Lead customer segmentation to improve relevance and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Represent company at scientific conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with sales and operations leadership to ensure alignment of roadmap with business strategies.
- Provide collateral for growth enablement of sales and support teams.
- BS in Marketing or Life science discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years successful marketing leadership experience in the biotech or life science industries
- Track record of developing and implementing effective, consistent brand strategies
- Experience and desire to build a world class team from the ground up
- Experience tracking performance in a CRM (ideally Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Ability to make decisions quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing startup environment
- Inspires and motivates team members
- Relentless focus on VOC and development relevant marketing solutions accordingly
- Results oriented
- Lucrative salary, equity and full benefits.