Greater Philadelphia area
Consult with researchers regarding relevant media and stem cell products at academic accounts in the PA/NJ/DE area.
Our client is a young, innovative company, focused on providing exceptional tools for cell biology and hematology research. We are seeking candidates with extensive stem cell culture experience and great interpersonal skills, to consult with researchers regarding relevant media and cell line products at academic accounts in the greater Philadelphia area.
Previous sales or FAS experience is not required. If you meet the technical requirements, have great interpersonal skills, and the desire and aptitude to transition into a customer facing role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Postdocs, Lab Managers or recent grads with stem cell research experience are highly encouraged to apply!
- Achieve sales targets within assigned territory, using consultative/application driven approach.
- Provide high level of technical support and product training to customers
- Maintain close relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the territory
- MS or PhD in Stem Cell Biology, Cell Biology or related field
- Extensive cell culture experience required
- Experience with iPSCs or ES cells preferred
- Established network at UPenn or CHOP accounts a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, highly driven individual
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, car allowance and full benefits.