Bay Area, LA or San Diego
Support customers in the pre- and post-sales process, providing technical presentations, demos, training and troubleshooting.
We are seeking recent PhD level applicants working in translational medicine to join our clients Field Applications team. Successful candidates will have expertise in primary cell culture and gene editing techniques, with either an immunology or stem cell research background.
This individual must have a desire to work with customers and have excellent communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills.
- Assist customers in evaluating technology through product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Provide customer training and troubleshooting in gene editing and cell culture techniques
- Contribute to the publication of scientific and marketing documents
- Perform regular literature reviews, identify key opinion leaders, and provide market feedback to marketing and development teams for product enhancements and new applications
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings
- PhD in Cell Therapy, Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar
- 3 years experience in gene editing or cell engineering; experience with CRISPR/Cas-9 preferred
- Expertise in mammalian primary cell culture required
- Experience working with either lymphocytes (T, B or NK) or stem cells (iPSCs ideally)
- Working knowledge of protein production, HTS-scale cell culture and cell-based screening assays preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Passion to solve problems, troubleshoot and train other scientists
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Lucrative salary plus bonus, stock options and full benefits.