Boston, NYC or Philadelphia
Assist scientists in evaluation of new liquid handling platforms for their labs. Primary responsibilities include technical presentations, instrument demos and workflow analysis.
Our client is fast-growing company that has launched innovative and disruptive technology in the lab robotics space. They are expanding their FAS team, seeking candidates with expertise in lab automation and associated workflows (NGS, pcr diagnostics, etc.).
- Provide technical expertise to customers evaluating the company’s technology through instrument demos, technical presentations, solution design and consultation
- Develop expert knowledge of relevant hardware, software and applications
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings.
- Travel up to 50%
- BS, MS or PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar life science discipline
- 5 years experience with programming and setup of automation/liquid handling instrumentation
- Experience with NGS workflows a plus. Will also consider experience in PCR reaction setup, nucleic acid purification/quantification, etc.
- Experience writing automation applications/protocols
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and full benefits.