Based near any major US Airport
Train, manage and support US Field App Scientists. Strong knowledge of mammalian cell culture and/or cell therapy process development required.
We are seeking an experienced Field Applications leader to join our client’s commercial group with responsibility for managing and expanding a North America team of 6 direct reports. Candidates should have a background in immunology, stem cell or cancer research and expertise in mammalian cell culture and/or cell therapy process development.
- Responsible for coaching, training and development of team members
- Ensure team is focused and aligned with sales teams to achieve revenue targets while growing customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute effective territory and account management practices
- Participate in sales, marketing and product strategy meetings
- Provide feedback to upper management regarding new potential applications or competition
- Involvement in marketing activities including attendance at scientific conferences, support of collaboration partners, and providing of technical content for marketing materials
- MS or PhD in life science discipline
- 3+ years management experience of field applications team
- 5+ years mammalian cell culture experience through laboratory or FAS role
- Knowledge of cell therapy, recombinant protein production and/or drug discovery process development
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate both technical and non-technical topics before customers, peers and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Competitive base plus bonus, equity and full benefits.