2 Open Territories…
San Francisco Bay area
Manage and grow academic, pharma and biotech accounts in the respective region. Portfolio includes antibodies, proteins, small molecules and kits for nucleic acid detection, cellular analysis, and more.
Our client is an established provider of reagents and instrumentation for life science research. They are seeking proven sales reps with regional knowledge of biotech, pharma, government and clinical accounts in both Boston and the Bay area.
- Achieve sales targets within assigned territory
- Responsible for new business development, as well as maintenance of existing accounts.
- Product portfolio is predominantly reagents, with a few pieces of benchtop instrumentation
- BS in life science discipline
- 2+ years life science sales experience (field or inside sales) with proven track record of success
- Reagent sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with labeling and detection technologies (proteins, antibodies, peptides, small molecules, labeling probes dyes and kits) for target identification/validation, high content analysis, gene expression analysis, nucleic acid detection, protein biochemistry and detection, and cellular analysis.
- Familiarity with biotech, pharma, government, clinical and CRO accounts in the territory
- Strong prospecting skills, and able to build long term relationships with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, competitive and highly driven individual
- Competitive base plus commission and full benefits.