Greater Boston area
Achieve sales goals, utilizing consultative sales approach to provide customers with technical insight on products.
Our client is a leading provider of instrumentation and reagents for immunology and cell therapy research. They are expanding their sales team in the Boston area, seeking applicants with strong technical knowledge in stem cell biology, cancer biology and/or immunology. Prior sales experience is preferred, but we will consider applicants from the lab with relevant technical acumen and strong sales aptitude.
- Achieve sales targets within assigned territory, using consultative/application driven approach
- Manage current business while prospecting and bringing on new account opportunities
- Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts, both academic and pharma
- BS, MS or PhD in life science discipline
- Strong technical expertise in either stem cell biology, cancer biology or immunology.
- 2+ years sales or FAS experience highly preferred
- Experience with magnetic cell separation, flow cytometry and/or immune cell-based assays
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Competitive base plus commission, car allowance and full benefits.