Based near any Major US Airport
Provide pre-sales technical consultation to customers about assay design capabilities, as well as post-sales training on delivered assays.
Exciting opportunity to join a young, rapidly growing company providing custom recombinant proteins, enzymes, assay mixes and support reagents for life science applications. In this role, you will provide pre-sales technical consultation to customers about assay design capabilities, as well as post-sales training on delivered assays. Interact with R&D Scientists within RUO, IVD and OEM customer accounts, supporting all stages of customer development from custom expression and purification of proteins through small scale production and into large scale manufacturing.
- Serve as the technical expert for all application related questions in the pre-sales process
- Conduct technical presentations and customer trainings
- Draft and edit project proposals
- Serve as liaison between sales, customers and project management team for custom assay development projects
- Travel up to 75%
- MS or PhD in life science discipline, preferably in molecular biology or biochemistry
- 2+ years practical experience working with lateral flow assays and/or point-of-care diagnostics
- Experience working in a technical commercial role supporting customers in pre-sales or post-sales situations is a plus
- Proficiency in understanding CLIA requirements as they relate to Laboratory Developed Tests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating in a way that a non-technical end user can understand
- Ability to think, learn, and solve problems quickly
- Competitive base plus bonus and full benefits.