Near Any Major US Airport
Develop and execute strategic business plan to achieve sales revenue targets. Manage, mentor and lead a team of 7 Instrument Sales Reps.
Our client is a market leader in instrumentation and reagents for drug discovery and life science research. This company has an excellent reputation in the industry for quality, innovation and customer support. We are seeking candidates with experience in the biotech instrumentation market to lead a well performing team, and take it to the next level.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet revenue goals
- Manage, mentor and motivate team of 7 instrument sales representatives
- Provide accurate forecasting through an organized CRM system
- Up to 50% travel expected
- BS, MS or PhD in life science discipline
- 5+ years sales/sales management experience in the drug discovery or life science research markets; capital equipment experience required
- Knowledge of a broad range of biochemical and cellular assays, including ELISAs; plus experience with detection and imaging instrumentation
- Proven track record of successfully driving revenue growth and achieving plan
- Effective at training on consultative and application driven sales process – must be motivated to sell through technology differentiation, not price
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, company car and full benefits.